MULTI-UNIT & COMMERCIAL EVCS
Customers who require multiple charging stations at their residence or commercial customers who want to provide their employees, clients, customers, or fleet managers with multi-unit charging stations need an experienced electrician to assist in the selection, instillation, maintenance, and repair of their multi-unit electric vehicle charging stations (EVCS).
Multi-unit and fleet charging systems require specialist knowledge, both in the selection for site appropriateness and in the instillation and maintenance. Commercial, municipal, and institutional multi-unit customers may be entitled to significant grants and credits for the purchase and instillation of units.
In addition to site selection and system selection guidance, Allstate Electric provides:
- Site inspection and consultation to determine needs
- Trenching and grid instillation
- Scheduled inspection of equipment for maintenance, repair, and upgrade.
- Most equipment can be purchased through Allstate Electric
- Assistance with electrical charging station grants and discounts
Allstate Electric can assist in the selection and acquisition of universal multi-unit stations and Tesla branded multi-unit stations. Commercial, institutional and municipalities who are interested in providing electric charging stations should contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.